Senior partner. Attorney-at-law
Legal practice since 2002
Education. He has obtained higher legal education. He has graduated from the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University. He has obtained a diploma with honors
Experience. Prior to joining Ario Law Firm, he worked in the Security Service of Ukraine, the State Special Communications Service, the Ministry of Justice, held the position of Director of the State Bankruptcy Department, as well as commercial banks, including Raiffeisen Bank AVAL etc.
Membership in organizations:
- Member of the Board of the Ukrainian Bar Association
- Member of the working groups of the Council for Judicial Reform under the Administration of the President of Ukraine
- Member of the European Business Association
- He has participated in the development of the Law of Ukraine “On restoring the solvency of the debtor or declaring it bankrupt”
- He is one of the developers of the Code of Ukraine on Bankruptcy Proceedings
- He has participated in the development of the reform of enforcement proceedings
- He has participated in the development of new corporate legislation – the Law “On Limited and Additional Liability Companies”, changes to the Customs Code of Ukraine, etc.
- Banking and finance
- Commercial law
- Corporate law and M&A,
Julian Khorunzhyi has been managing the company’s projects, has profound knowledge in different areas of law, actively participates in drafting and development of Ukrainian legislation and regulations in the areas of his competence.