Partner. Attorney-at-law. Insolvency practitioner
Legal practice since 2010
Education. She has obtained a higher legal education.
- She has graduated from the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, specializing in “Legal regulation of the economy”
- She is a graduate of the professional development program “The “Tomorrow’s Lawyer”
- She is graduate of the Ukrainian School of Political Studies
- She is a student of the Aspen Institute
Experience. Ms. Serbin successfully performed over 10 large-scale projects in the area of insolvency for large and leading companies of Ukraine. Iryna was among the founders of the Ukrainian e-market of assets of bankrupt companies and banks. Ms. Serbin was a member of the working panels at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine carrying out reforms in the areas of bankruptcy and enforcement proceedings.
Membership in organizations:
- Chairman of the Ukrainian Bar Association Committee on Competitive Law
- Member of the Board of the National Association of Arbitration Managers
- Member of the European Business Association
- Commercial law
- Labor law